Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this online program:
Online Master of Public Health
Promote Positive Change
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Creighton University will help you identify and meet the evolving health and wellness needs of diverse populations in your community and beyond. Aligned with the university’s core Catholic, Jesuit values of social justice and service to others locally and globally, the online MPH program focuses on public health for vulnerable and marginalized populations and examines social inequities that impact health and well-being. This gives students the tools they need to become positive agents for change as they pursue professional goals in service to those who may be at risk.
Customize Your Education:
Choose from Two Concentrations
The online Master of Public Health program features a fundamental core curriculum rich in applied research and advanced public health theory with two available concentrations designed to match your specific interests and career goals:
- Public Health Services Administration: This track is targeted to those seeking management and administrative roles in organizations and agencies that serve the public, promote public health or manage the delivery of public health services.
- Health Policy and Ethics: From health-related legislation to bioethics and health care reform, this concentration explores the many ethical, legal and cultural factors that dominate public health policymaking.
Experience the Creighton Difference.
- Ranked the #1 Midwest University for the 14th consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report
- Our faculty members are highly credentialed experts with the majority holding the highest degree in their field
- Regionally accredited (the highest level of accreditation for institutions of higher education) by the Higher Learning Commission